The growth in Ultrabook sales has lead to a significant increase in demand for high-performance, low profile solid state drives (SSD), such as the Transcend SATA and half-slim SATASSDs. Although the development towards thin and light portable devices has been steadily progressing for years, it is only now that manufacturers of ultra portable devices are able to take advantage of the performance and reliability characteristics of solid state technology to produce such devices.
The driving force behind the rapid progression towards using SSDs in portable devices is their ability to provide cool, silent operation, low power consumption, high performance, and extreme durability, all in a thin and lightweight design. The mSATA and half-slim SSD modules leverage the speed and reliability of the SATA interface, yet offer a fraction of the volume and weight of standard 2.5” SSDs, making them perfect for use in Ultrabooks.
*Advanced Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage
*S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and NCQ support to maintain a healthy, efficient SSD
*Advanced Global Wear-Leveling and Block Management ensure long-term reliability
*Space-saving Half-Slim form factor
· RoHS compliant
· Built-in 64MB DRAM cache
· Advanced Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage
· Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA II 3.0Gbs standard
· Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
· Advanced Global Wear-Leveling and Block management for reliability
· Supports S.M.A.R.T function TRIM and NCQ commands
· Built-in ECC Error Correction Code functionality
· Supports Security Commands
· Built-in Write Protect and HW purge function
· Shock resistance
For information on SSDs, server, industrial, laptop or desktop memory and/or other upgrade products
call us at 800.338.1531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.