Wednesday, January 4, 2012
The Smart Alternative to Hard Disk Drives---Solid State Disk Drives(SSD's)!
How are SSD's are different from traditional hard disk drives?
1. SSD's have NO moving parts
2. SSD's have much faster access times and transfer rates
3. SSD's are extremely quiet
4. SSD's are vibration and impact resistant
5. SSD's have low heat generation
6. SSD's have microchips that retain data and feature built-in wear leveling technology for constant long-life operation
- RoHS compliant
- Fully SATA II compatible
- Supports TRIM command
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Shock resistance
- Three-year Limited Warranty*